E-AI

Welcome to your international B2B

community bringing together key players in

Entertainment and

Artificial Intelligence

E-AI is also the meeting of the EMOTIONAL and the RATIONAL, of the HUMAN and the MACHINE!

"The entertainment and media industry represents global revenues that exceed $2 trillion US."
Source: PwC 2021
"Over 79% of of large companies are using artificial intelligence. The remaining 21% are considering opportunities to integrate it in the near future."
Source: PwC 2021
Previous
Next

#EAI2022

THIS IS IT, WE'RE LAUNCHING!

E-AI is officially taking flight on June 14th and 15th, 2022.

Join us as entertainment and AI collide today, to ignite future possibilities.

The idea of E-AI was born from the realization that no country sufficiently values the business potential of the meeting of ENTERTAINMENT and ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

E-AI NEWS

EXPLORE, CO-CREATE AND AMPLIFY Exciting Program Lined up for the June 14 and 15 Montreal Launch of the E-AI International Community. Montreal, May 9, …

E-AI’s Building partners are a trio as eclectic as they are unexpected: a law firm, a bank and, oh yes, at least a company …

Kick-off event to be held June 14 and 15 in Montreal Montreal, April 5, 2022 Every day, artificial intelligence redefines the limits of innovation …

#EAI2021 The Entertainment-AI (E-AI) Board of Directors and partners are pleased to personally invite you to the pre-launch and first virtual co-creation meeting of …

E-AI X HUB Montreal 2021 @ OASIS immersion Entertain-AI is proud to have presented a panel of experts at HUB Montreal 2021, an international …

Lavery: E-AI Partner Spotlight A law firm as one of E-AI building partners, really? Yes, really. Because while the collision of entertainment and AI …

National Bank becomes a building partner of the E-AI community! Yes indeed. Far from the Manichean vision opposing the creative and technological sectors to …

Press release – for immediate distribution Guy Laliberté and Basil Bouraropoulos in conversation exclusively at YUL-ai 2020 A three-day gathering that brings together the …